- My Experience with WhatsYourPrice | Scrapers〘N〙Bots Blog

- My Experience with WhatsYourPrice | Scrapers〘N〙Bots Blog



My Experience with WhatsYourPrice

I have been an on and off member of WhatsYourPrice for about 5 years so you could say I am an experienced WhatsYourPricer. 

My experiences have ranged from women who want to take your money for merely sitting down with you for a coffee to women who will sleep with you. WhatsYourPrice is sort of a Big Lots version of sugar daddy dating sites, meaning if you are looking for a cheap and fast hook-up, WhatsYourPrice just might fit your needs and desires. Usually most other sugar daddy dating sites have women members who are looking for a lot more of a commitment from a guy, financially speaking.

I actually never had risky relations with any of the women on WhatsYourPrice.com because I don't like protection and I certainly don't want an STD. Any relations I had with women on WhatsYourPrice.com were limited too intimate massages, for lack of a more non G-rated word.

No comments:

Post a Comment