- How to Effectively Report 👮 Someone on Facebook | Scrapers〘N〙Bots Blog

How to Effectively Report Someone on Facebook [Text Instructions]

I have done this myself and I know that Facebook does take these reports seriously because when I reported a persons profile they got back to me in about 2 days about it and the results of their investigation into the reported profile.

To effectively report a someone on Facebook ...
  1. Go to the persons profile you wish to report.
  2. Near the top of the persons profile next to the button with the text that reads Message 🗩 you will see a button with an ellipse … . Click that and a drop down menu will appear.
  3. Click the menu item Find Support or Report Profile .
  4. From there you will see a list of reasons to report that person including ...

No comments:

Post a Comment