Average Bid on WhatsYourPrice ♡

Average Bid on WhatsYourPrice





The Typical Bid Amount on WhatsYourPrice Dating Site

While you can bid anywhere between $50 - $200 on WhatsYourPrice for your first date bid ($50, $75, $100, $150, or $200), I personally keep my first bids to $100 or less. In fact rarely do I ever bid as high as $100 just because in my view, no girl is worth that. The reason for this is I personally was looking for a lady for cuddling and performing massages. 

I am not interested in meeting a girl for long term dating on WhatsYourPrice.com, and I certainly don't want to hand over money just to have a girl hang out with me.

While it is totally up to you what you are willing to pay a lady for this, my personal experience is that whatever you actually pay for that first date, there is a pretty good chance after the first get together you can talk the girl down to a lower price for future visits.

How to Keep Average First Get Together (& future get together) Bids on WhatsYourPrice the Lowest

Read How to Keep Average Bids on WhatsYourPrice the Lowest Possible

No comments:

Post a Comment