How to Find Secret 🕵Sections of Websites 📃 you May not Know About https:...


In this video I'm going to show you how you can use one of our free tools to find secret sections of websites you may have never known existed.

We recently just today is a matter-of-fact post that a video because we updated the features of a tool we have at https://www.scrapersnbots.com/webtools/get-all-links-from-webpage.php that allows you to grab the all of the links on any web page on the internet.

Well when kind of playing around with the tool I happen to put in the URL to eBay in and when I did that I was looking through the links and I noticed there's a section in there called DEALS that I never knew existed and I looked at some of them and they were good deals.

Some of these were really good deals like this Dyson vacuum cleaner. I use this tool here https://www.scrapersnbots.com/webtools/get-all-links-from-webpage.php to filter out just the deals part so I put the word deal in there which narrowed the number of links grabbed down quite a bit and then I thought to myself "well what if I just look through or grab all the links from the DEALS page?".

So I did that and then I filtered out anything that didn't have the word deal in it and it showed a pretty huge list of things related to deals on eBay and I thought to myself "this is something that you can use on pretty much any website in the world to find sections of that website you never knew existed"!.

#deals #websitedeals #viewhidden #hiddenwebsite #viewhiddenwebsite #viewhiddenwebpage

No comments:

Post a Comment